Join MLA for the Goondiwindi BeefUp forum to hear about the latest in local and world-leading research and technologies for the northern beef industry.
- Gain insights on improving livestock, land and business performance.
- Connect with other producers, advisors and researchers.
- Hear about how new practices and technologies are being used on-farm in your region.
- Find out about the programs, tools and resources available to you.
The Goondiwindi BeefUp features:
- A market update from MLA.
- Expert speakers on mixed species plantings and legumes.
- Producers sharing practical insights on pasture improvement.
- An interactive panel session on understanding carbon.
- The latest in genetics R&D.
- Networking drinks and dinner with a butchery demonstration.
Following the Forum there will be a casual networking and dinner from 5.45pm at the Showgrounds Auditorium Hall.
Contact Rosie Peace P: +61 8 8942 3388 E: firstname.lastname@example.org