Hear from local producers Lachlan Smith (Redland Park) and Colin Burnett (Lara Downs), Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, Gallagher, and Black Box Co on developing meaningful goals, collecting data and analysing data to achieve those goals.
• Lachlan Smith, Redland Park – Utilising service providers to gain insight into business performance.
• Colin Burnett, Lara Downs – Using steer weights to optimise profitability
• Steve Carlini, Gallagher – Demonstration of tools for data collection
• Sam Fryer, Black Box Co – Analysing data to make better management decisions.
• Zach Hick, DAF – Business planning to guide decision making and improve resilience and profitability.
For more information or to RSVP, contact: Zachary Hick, DAF: 0477 755 243