Resource Consulting Services (RCS) invites you to attend the Farming & Grazing for Profit school in Roma, 24-30 August.
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilisation
- Control and manage your business
How much does it cost?
Pricing varies, so please call RCS to discuss. The full rate is $5,500 (inc. GST); however, substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months before the event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.